- Now supports the automatic saving and loading of individual player amounts across game sessions (when using separate accounts), without needing any manual intervention.
- Fixed bug where hosting a game would display ShowMeTheMoney to the host player when separate accounts are off.
- Refactored and optimized.
- Support HUD hiding mods by only displaying when in-game time is displayed
- Update descVersion to 38 as per Giants
- Update change log as per Giants
- Display to admin players when separate accounts are enabled
- Change mod icon to use FS17 template background as per Giants
- Update German description translation as per Giants
- Fix issue where subsequent updates are sometimes not sent to the client
- Fix issue where 2nd player gets invalid event ID error
- Initial release
- A mod exclusively for multiplayer games.
- Automatically save multiplayer separate account money and return saved money back to the players at the start of the next game session.
- Display total money of all players as a separate amount in a multiplayer game, when separate accounts are enabled.
- Automatic saving and loading is based on the player name.
- Player money is still returned to the server after disconnect, so it is never lost, but ShowMeTheMoney will return the saved money to the player the next time they connect, and deduct it from the server money.
- For dedicated servers, make sure the playerName value in the careerSavegame.xml file is not used by players connecting to the game, to avoid problems.
Thanks to timmiej93, Xentro, kevink98, Decker_MMIV, Rahkiin and the modding community.