UAL Marshall BC / 32 - boards Palette v1
UAL Marshall BC / 32 - boards optimized
Changelog of the UAL Marshall BC / 32 - Bretter-Paletten optimized (The Mod was extensively tested in the SP and on the Dedi and the log is error-free).
* Boards for the sawmills added or optimized.
* Automatic loading of bales, pallets and boards.
* UAL trigger widened, so you do not have to go so close to charging.
* Worker extension wider tires.
* Factory extension colored rims.
* Loading area widened.
* Ablademakierung blue colored and the white background removed, thus it acts properly noble. ;)
* Unloading page selectable:
* Washable, tire dust, unloading side selectable.
* Illumination (reversing light, tail light, turn signal, brake light, all-round warning light).
* 100% Multiplayer and Dedi compatible.
Short instructions and explanations:
The Marshall BC / 32 can load up to a maximum of 8 deck pallets. However, it is basically overcharged for the weight of the pallet pallets, so the recommendation is for 4 to 6 board pallets.
And why was the possibility of a maximum of 8 boards palleted? Well, because it should be bit as in the reality, because there is not synonymous not everyone and always to the specifications for the permissible maximum total weight. ;)
Just as a hint, if you want to load 8 boards. After you have loaded the boards, you have to press z as usual for final charging. However, if you have loaded 8 boards, they are slowly slipping back from the trailer because of the overweight. Here are two ways to counter this:
1) After charging the 8 boards, press the Z key and immediately press the L key. The whole thing has to go fast, so that the boards pallets have no chance of slipping off the trailer.
2) After loading the 8 boards, press the L button and DO NOT press the Z button. The tensioning straps are then placed under the boards, but the weight of the boards is not used and it runs as if The hanger would be empty. I know this is less real, but whoever wants to do it can do the same. ;)
The UAL Marshall BC / 32 can be found in the shop not under bale technology, but because of the optimization of the boards under the category forestry equipment.
The required keys (Y, X, Z, L and B) are displayed in the F1 menu.
Key Y = Selection of the load.
Button X = On or Off the automatic charging process.
Key Z = Function 1: After recharging to place the load on the trailer (real weight).
Button B = Select the unload side.
Key Z = Function 2: After selecting the unload side with the B key, the key Z can be automatically unloaded.
And now have fun with the new Marshall BC / 32 - boards optimized,
Modell: GAINTS / Pandahma.
Script: killabot / Pandahma (Anpassung Bretter-Paletten).