Cat Challenger 75C v184.108.40.206
We used these consitently in the Palouse while hillside farming.
I had to move it over to FS19 since it was my main work horse in fs17.
I farm with older equipment and this brings more realism for me.
Everything that worked in FS17 now works in FS19 and I enhanced it
even more. See details section.
* Price: $131,500 The cost of a new one in 1994
* Engine (325 HP)
* Category: Large Tractors
* New Lights
* Working Dashboard Huds
* Original 1994 tracks, separated into separate i3d file
* Older and more realistic challenger sounds
* Tractor and tracks center of mass balanced, sinks into ground appropriately.
* Working trailer and 3 point attachers
* Steering now uses lefthand on wheel and right on hydraulics. No more goofy looking 10 & 2 position
* New foilage bending
* New hydraulic hose attachment
* Exhaust is now darker and more realistic looking
* No log errors or warnings
B&R modding - Convert FS17
Fix: Shippy & Ingolf