Cat Challenger 75C v2.0
We used them consistently in the Palouse, while we farmed on a slope.
* Track belts are now UDIM rubber
* Separated inside cab frame so stay cleaner now
* New UDIM interior
* New gauges
Fixed indoor camera clipping back window
* Lightened dirt amount and changed dirt on windows
* Relaxed turn radius some for attached implements
* Fixed missing left front low worklight
* Added shadowFocusBox to cab
* Removed duplicate cab controls causing levers to flicker
Fixed gap inside cab on lower left window
* Fixed missed error in log related to distanceToGround
I had to change it to FS19 since it was my main workhorse in fs17.
I work with older devices and that brings me more realism.
Everything that worked in FS17 now works in FS19 and I've improved it
even more. See section "Details".
* Price: $ 131,500 The cost of a new one in 1994
* Engine (325 hp)
* Category: Big Tractors
* New lights
* Work Dashboard Huds
* Original tracks from 1994, separated into separate i3d file
* Older and more realistic Challenger sounds
* Tractor and track balance balanced, sinks accordingly in the ground.
* Work trailer and 3 point fasteners
* The steering now uses the left hand on the wheel and the right hydraulic. No stupid-looking 10 & 2 position
* New bending of the foil
* New hydraulic hose fitting
* Exhaust is now darker and more realistic
* No protocol errors or warnings
B&R modding - Convert FS17
Fix: Shippy & Ingolf