GAZ-53 Modul Pack v1.2.0
GAZ-53 is a 3.5 tonne 4x2 truck produced in USSR (Russia) between 1961 and 1993.
The pack includes the GAZ-53 modular truck, single-axle trailer and eight modules for the truck. The same modules are installed on the trailer as on the truck.
- a tank for a milk - 5000 liters (milk and water).
- a fuel tank - 4500 liters.
- a universal tank - 4000 liters (liquid fertilizers, herbicides, slurry, digestate and water).
- a platform with autoload of bales and pallets. It may transport of dynamic objects. No support for bulk cargo
- a modul for bulk goods - 4200 liters (can refuel seeders).
- a modul for bulk cargo with extended sides - 6500 liters.
- a body for a silage 10000 liters.
- a livestock modul (2 cows, 2 horses, 6 sheeps, 5 pigs)
There is a choice of engine, wheels, color and design, working light, mirrors and dashboard, UDIM textures. It gets dirty and washed.
+ added single-axle trailer for the moduls;
+ added animation of a mud flaps, antennas and some elements on the modules;
+ added covers for moduls for bulk goods and silage, as well as for platform;
+ added reflectors;
+/- finetuning of engine and chassis;
+/- fixed unloading;
+/- corrected outdoor camera;
+/- some visual corrections.