Kraz 255b LAPTEZHNIK v1.3.1
- fix the stuck light source for a model with a frame.
Conversion of the tractor Laptezhnika under FS19 with partial refinement.
- Changed the collision zone so that Kraz could overcome higher obstacles (the calculation was for hemp and logs lying on the ground)
- The suspension travel was significantly increased and its rigidity was reduced: Kraz sags when loaded and beautifully plays wheels on the terrain.
- Updated some textures and models (while at the minimum).
- Available selection of primary color, color design and one of the discs.
- There are 2 engines to choose from: authentic YMZ-238 for 240 forces and its modern modification YMZ-6585-04 for 420 forces (believe me, no longer needed, 1962 Nm of dragging in any situation).
- 3 types of wheels: Road (although who needs them?) + Boggers with discs that can be painted + Boggers with authentic discs.
- Working lighting, paid special attention to it, the lights turned out very realistic.
- Animated rear suspension (front is still oak).
- Work tachometer + speedometer + fuel level
- Soiled / washed.
- The log is clean ...
What's new in version 1.3:
- the names of the authors of the mod
were corrected - the lights of the train began to work
- the coupling angles were increased
- the visual jamb was fixed with the inside of authentic Bolotnikov disks
- antenna dirt and beeps
were added - light indicators were added cockpit
- the temperature sensor and the pressure sensor came to life on a tidy
- the wipers work was adjusted
- the appearance of the instrument gauges was fixed
- replaced the cardan model.
- at the request of the community now Kraz comes in 2 versions: with arcs and without
- both options have 2 additional options: removing the spare wheel and removing the side panels of the engine
- the passenger became bored and he left us :-)
So that there are no questions about switching on the working light:
F - near -> far -> turning off
Num 5 - working front
Num 6 - working rear
It is not BAG that on "F" working lighting is not Turns on, so done on purpose.
The work on Krazom is underway, I will be happy to hear the advice, suggestions and comments ...
I would be glad if someone will help with the front suspension ..