Kraz 255b New revised v220.127.116.11
here the Kraz 255B in the revised version for the FS19.
a few things fixed and further adapted
Zip size (MB) reduced
Original Credits Authors (FS15 / FS17 / FS19)
- Power: 177 kW / 240 hp;
- speed: 80 km / h;
- Volume of a fuel tank: 330 l.
- costs: 65,500 €;
- Choose the basic color;
- choice of color scheme;
- Choose the color of the rim;
- engine selection (YaMZ-238 / YaMZ-6585-04);
- choice of wheels (highway / swamp);
- The choice of the design (set frame / additional lighting);
- Removable hood covers;
- dynamic hoses;
- Animated mudflaps;
- Animated drive shafts;
- Animated suspension;
- the choice of color
- the choice of wheels
- the choice of body color and rims
- the choice of the design
- The model has its own interior
- The model has its own wheels
- The model has its own sound
- Work lights
- The dust from the wheels
- traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable
- detailed model
- animated parts
- Added modification Kraz 255B dump truck
- minor changes
- some technical optimizations
- Improved rims models for bast shoes
- Improved appearance of tires VID-201 (Lapti): additional side patterns and markings
- Authentic tires VI-3 added
- Improved dirt textures for tires and wheels
Changes in v1.4:
- added animation of the front suspension
- Improved animation of the rear suspension
- Some models have been replaced (now the right cans have normal canisters on Kraz 'side and not something blue).
- Some textures have been replaced
- At the request of the community, another bike type with higher suspension and a larger gradient was added
Added the ability to move the saddle, allowing Kraz to be used on all trailers
- Added new design options, now you can remove not only the spare wheel but also the rear fenders
- Attach the fixed light source to a model with a frame.
What's new in version 1.3:
- names of authors of mod
were corrected - the lights of the train started to work
- The coupling angles have been increased
- The visual post was attached to the inside of authentic Bolotnikov slices
- antenna dirt and beeps
have been added - lights have been added cockpit
- The temperature sensor and the pressure sensor have been cleaned up
- The wiper work has been adjusted
- The appearance of the instrument displays has been corrected
- Replaced the cardan model.
- At the request of the community Kraz is now available in 2 versions: with and without bows
- There are two additional options for both options: removing the spare wheel and removing the side walls of the engine
- The passenger was bored and left us :-)
Other information about trucks:
- The collision zone was changed so that Kraz could overcome higher obstacles (the calculation was for hemp and tree trunks lying on the ground).
- The travel has been significantly increased and the stiffness reduced: Kraz sags under load and plays nice wheels in the field.
- Some textures and models have been updated (at least).
- Available selection of primary color, color design and one of the discs.
- There are 2 engines to choose from: the authentic YMZ-238 for 240 armed forces and the modern modification YMZ-6585-04 for 420 armed forces (believe me, no longer needed, 1962 Nm pull in every situation).
- 3 Types of Wheels: Road (though who needs them?) + Boggers with discs that can be painted + Boggers with authentic discs.
- Work lights, pay particular attention to the lights turned out to be very realistic.
- Animated rear suspension (front is still oak).
- Working tachometer + speedometer + fuel level
- dirty / washed.
- The protocol is clean ...
So there are no questions about switching on the work light:
F - close -> remote -> switch off
Num 5 - work front
Num 6 - work at the back
It is not a BAG that at "F" does not turn on the work lights, so purposely done.
Have fun with it.
Mfg Mad Dog
Original Autoren (FS15/FS17/FS19)
sanya1970, henly20, Norther_Strike, Koral, werik, Silak_68, Mad Dog, Lech, Axary