Mod for Farming Simulator that cleans up the in-game store for a tidier and more uniform look.
The goal of this mod is to to clean up the store to make it easier to find the right equipment for every task. A secondary goal is to give the store a more uniform look and feel.
- New specialized vehicle categories like Hooklift, SwapBody/AR, Fixed-body trucks, Light Commercial Vehicles, Construction, Excavators and more.
- New specialized trailer categories for Light Trailers, Semitrailers, Liquid Transport and UTV/ATV trailers.
- New specialized categories for tools/implements like Hooklift Containers, SwapBody Superstructures, Cranes & Transport, Snow Removal and Hand Tools.
- Additional variants of basegame categeries like Compact Tractors and XL/Tracked Tractors.
- Unique and descriptive category thumbnails in the same style as basegame categories.
- More informative "subtitle" in the store with the actual name of the mod (instead of just "Mod").
- Custom "query language" to make it (fairly) simple to add or modify categories if desired.
- Compatible with the CategoryAdder mod, the "AddStoreCategory" script and the "StoreManager" feature in GlobalCompany
How it works:
This script generally does two things. Firstly it adds a bunch of new/modified categories and then it moves items (vehicles, implements etc) between these different categories.
Categories that are too specific/narrow will be merged, categories that are too general/broad will be split up and some items will be moved from Vehicles to Implements (and vice versa). Highly specialized categories such as Animal Transport or Slurry Tanks is left untouched while more generic items such as "autoloading flatbed semitrailers" is moved from Baling Technology to a more generic Semitrailers category.
Owned by w33zl