Extra Utilities v1.0.2 1.6.4
A few months ago I started tinkering with Minecraft modding as a way to better learn java. I had no serious intentions of ever making a proper mod so I basically threw in every silly and stupid idea that came to me. Most didn't work or were impractical for a real server but there were a few that I felt had potential and even some that I heard other users wishing they had. So I've decided to take the best ideas, polish it up and release it to the community and see if anyone else likes it.
- Enderthermic pump will now work in all dimensions by default (you can change this in the config)
- Increased damage done by exploding ingots to maximum to ensure players cannot survive
- Change Energy transfer nodes to display energy in terms of RF (should help prevent an overflow problem)
- Fixed liquids not being filtered
- Fixed unstable nugget recipe not working
- Fixed transfer nodes with multiparts transferring back into inventories
- Fixed Energy nodes checking for TE3 machine connectivity on the wrong side
- Fixed Energy nodes crashing when there are vastly different energy requirements for different machines
- Fixed a minor energy transfer node loss/dupe bug
- Fixed code to suppress a non-issue error spam in chat logs regarding an unregistered IC2 tile entity
- Other minor optimisations to transfer pipe code
- Magical wood can now be used to boost enchanting tables. Each block of magical wood increases the max enchanting level by 5 levels
- Fixed missing IC2 API classes
- Fixed crafting recipe for Mod Sorting pipes being assigned to Crossover pipes
- Fixed creative menu adding drums for improperly registered fluids
- Fixed an issue with energy transfer to TE3 machines
- Added Retrieval nodes
- Added Energy pipes
- Added Crossover pipes
- Added Mod Sorting pipes
- Added Gravel road
- Added Dark glass
- Added Semi-stable nuggets (allows safe but expensive creation of non-exploding unstable ingots)
- Added "strange tree" world gen to the deep dark
- The deep dark now doubles non-vanilla ores.
- Golden bags of holding can now be 'enchanted' with magic wood. They will remain in the player's inventory on death at the cost of their enchantment.
- Energy nodes support TE3 power and convert RF <-> MJ automatically
- Energy nodes have a small power drain (very small) to prevent power loops
- Energy node buffer changed to a 3200 MJ max
- Energy node searching is now displayed while holding the portable scanner
- Transfer nodes and filter pipes are now multipart compatible
- All multipart compatible blocks can now be placed into existing multipart structures.
- Enderthermic pump now supports IC2 and TE3 power
- Enderthermic pump works on other liquids
- Basic Filing cabinets insists that all items contained must have the same ore dictionary registration, or no registration whatsoever.
- Trading post now works with any creature that implements IMerchant.
Unstable ingot tools don't take damage from their primary normal use.
- Item filters can be placed inside other item filters to effectively increase the number of available slots.
- Portable Scanner gives additional info when used on TE3 and IC2 machines
- Registered unstable ingot ore dictionary references ("ingotUnstable", "nuggetUnstable", "blockUnstable")
- Fixed spike crash
- Fixed blocks being improperly registered as 'glass' in the ore dictionary
- Fixed liquid transfer nodes not respecting item filters
- Fixed drum spelling mistakes
- Fixed crash related to secret transmutation recipe
- Fixed exploit that allowed easy crafting of unstable ingots
- Fixed integer comparison crash with filing cabinets and trading post
- Fixed filing cabinet crash related to items being drained and another item being inserted in the same tick
- Fixed ender transmitters disappearing from energy node on server start
- Added: ForgeMultiPart microblocks created using blocks with Connected textures will now connect under certain conditions.
- Changed: The Deep dark destination portal will now spawn at y > 120.
- Changed: Mobs in the deep dark will spawn regardless of light level (magnum torches/chandeliers still prevent spawning).
- Changed: Mobs in the deep dark are much more likely to spawn at lower levels rather than higher ones.
- Changed: Enderlillies now randomly spawn an extra seed when grown and harvested on End stone (2% chance).
- Changed: Regular Filing cabinets will store items with the same id or have the same ore dictionary registration
- Changed: Regular Filing Cabinets capacity increased to the equivalent of a vanilla chest.
- Changed: Compressed blocks, Colored stone bricks, Decorative Glass, Ender-Obsidian and Decorative Stone blocks registered with ore dictionary.
- Fixed: Missing BuildCraft API crash.
+ Added Decorative glass blocks
Golden Edged Glass
Sandy Glass (intended as a recipe item but can be placed in world)
- Fixed portal recipe defaulting to an alternate recipe (which used diamond blocks and nether stars instead of unstable ingots and compressed cobblestone)
- Fixed Dirt and Gravel not generating
- Improved crash handling for Transfer nodes
- Fixed crash related to missing portal id
- Fixed debug console spam
- Fixed crash related to missing BC API
- Fixed crash related to missing recipe components
- Added client option to disable portal texture animation
- Fixed a duplication bug
- Fixed missing compressed cobblestone recipe
- Fixed a rendering issue
- Fixed Magnum torches not working
- Fixed Transfer nodes eating items
+ Added Filing Cabinets.
+ Added Ender- Lilies.
+ Added Various Node Upgrades - Mining, Full Stacks, Ender Energy Transmitter/Receiver, Creative.
+ Added Portal to the Deep Dark.
+ Added Deep Dark Dimension.
- Transfer Node will generate water/cobblestone when placed in a suitable arrangement.
- Liquid transfer nodes internal buffer tank increased to 8 buckets.
- Transfer nodes base speed doubled.
- Transfer node speed can now be upgraded to a maximum of 64 operations per second.
- Transfer nodes recipe changed.
- Transfer nodes speed upgrades recipe changed.
- Drums placed in the world can now have liquid inserted/extracted with buckets and other fluid holding items.
- Drum capacity reduced to 256 buckets.
- Drums can be now have liquids inserted/extracted from either the top or the bottom.
- Drums broken with a pickaxe (or any other appropriate tool) will preserve their internal liquid level.
- Nerfed Iron spikes drop rate for 'rare' items to 20% of what it was previously.
- Gravel bricks recipe changed, 4 gravel -> 1 gravel bricks.
- Magnum torches prevent passive (non- screaming) endermen from teleporting closer to them (they can still teleport away)
- Magnum torches no longer prevent peaceful mobs from spawning.
- Magnum torches compatible with Forge MultiPart.
Version 0.3a (1.6 prerelease 3a)
- Fixed decorative block id conflict (note that placed decorative blocks may disappear from the world)
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 3)
+ Added new Decoration Blocks (recipes and names are placeholders)
- Border Stone
- Edged Stone Brick
- Ender-infused Obsidian
- Frosted Stone
- Gravel Bricks
- Smoked Quartz
- Unstable Ingot block
+ Liquids can be filtered with 'Item Filters' - just double-click a liquid-container into a slot to select that liquid.
+ Filters can now be inverted by placing them in a crafting table with a redstone torch. It will then accept everything except the items specified.
- Transfer nodes are disabled and reset when they receive a redstone signal
- Transfer nodes work properly with inventories with non-standard stack limits
- Fixed energy nodes crash
- Enderthermic pump power decay now fixed (redstone engines should now work)
- Changed Magnum torch texture to better blend in with other blocks
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 2)
- Added: Forge Multipart compatability:
- Pipes can now have microblocks placed on them
- Colored Bricks/Planks can now be made into microblocks and will render using the chunk palette. Note: If they're not rendering correctly try using the latest version of Forge Multipart.
- Numerous other blocks also added to Microblock registry.
- Changed: Right-clicking a paintbrush on a vanilla brick/plank block in the world will convert it to a colored version of the same color-type as the last colored block the paintbrush shift-right-clicked.
- Changed: Updated Inventory tweaks compatibility for the golden bags of holding
- Changed: Altered golden lasso recipe to require gold nuggets
- Changed: Removed naming feature from golden lasso
- Changed: Buffed Magnum torch to work over 128 blocks
- Changed: Drums now require steel if Railcraft is installed.
- Changed: Drum must now have liquids inserted into the tops and pumped from the bottom
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 1)
- Updated to 1.6
- Added Drum (will need balancing)
- Added NEI Help Integration
- Added Rationing pipes
- Added Computercraft integration to the trading post and transfer nodes
- Energy Transfer Nodes are now much more intelligent about distributing energy.
- Cursed earth buffs mobs that walk on it with speed and damage boosts
- Redstone timer can now be deactivated with a redstone signal
- Watering can makes flowers grow on grass
- Wither boss rarely drops division sigils
- Silverfish will rarely drop silver nuggets (if nuggets are available in the ore dictionary)
- Right-clicking on a rain muffler allows you to permanently toggle rain sounds for you.
- Node upgrades can be placed in the GUIs of transfer nodes
- Changed: Ender-thermic pump will now replace any non-source lava blocks with stone, although you will only get lava from proper source blocks.
- Fixed: Empty item filters in filter pipes crashing the game
- Fixed crash when placing items into chests with solid blocks above them
- Removed some debug text that was spamming console
- Golden bag of holding now compatible with Inventory tweaks
- Fixed crash when using non-item transfer nodes
- Fixed a duplication bug
- Fixed Magnum torches not calculating directions correctly
- Various minor bugfixes
- Fixed: Filter pipes not correctly prioritizing directions that match the item being transfered
- Tweaked: Code for Golden bags to help prevent infinite loops
- Config: new config option to allow Ender pumps to work in all dimensions
- Fixed: Server-side bug related to magnum torches
+ Added: Ender-Thermal Pump
+ Added: Redstone Clock
+ Added: Magnum Torch
+ Added: Filter Pipes
- Fixed: Transfer nodes losing their internal inventory on restart.
- Fixed: Unstable ingots being valid crafting ingredients without a count-down timer being triggered.
- Fixed: Bug with Rune of Thanatos from Thaumic Tinkerer
- Changed: Added 'Does not stack' warning to unstable ingots.
- Changed: Chandeliers now prevent mob-spawns in a 16 block radius.
Edit: Stuff I forgot to add during the initial release
- Changed: Watering can can now be used to put out fires, and if used on yourself it has a chance of 'emptying'. In addition using it on lava will cause lava to flow much faster.
- Changed: Division sigils can now spawn in temples
- Fixed: Crash related to Trash can not cleaning up tile entities properly
- Changed: Node Upgrades now work linearly, not exponentially
- Fixed: Dupe Bug
- Fixed: Custom recipes not working correctly with certain items
+ Added: Liquid Transfer Nodes
+ Added: Energy Transfer Nodes
+ Added: Item Filters
+ Added: Node Speed Upgrade
+ Added: Golden Bag of Holding
+ Added: Ethereal Glass
- Changed: Tweaks to Transfer node code - now unable to transfer through unloaded chunks.
- Changed: Transfer Pipes can now be altered with Buildcraft compatible wrenches
- Fixed: Numerous minor bugs
- Fixed: Fatal Rain Muffler bug
- Changed: Spikes and Conveyors are 'harder' blocks.
- Changed: Slightly altered collision boundaries on Spikes so items shouldn't get stuck on sides.
- Changed: Text on Division Sigil to be slightly clearer
+ Added: Spikes
+ Added: Watering Can
+ Added: Sonar Goggles
- Changed: Rendering on Unstable ingots and tools
- Fixed: Peaceful Tables/Cursed Earth not spawning non-vanilla mobs
- Optional update to fix a rendering bug on Transfer Nodes
- Updated to 1.5.2
+ Added: Rain Muffler
- Changed: Conveyor block now a full block.
- Changed: Etheric sword damage depends more on targets armor.
- Changed: Transfer node, extraction rate doubled (still slightly slower than a vanilla hopper)
- Fixed: Transfer nodes not being loadable from the correct side.
- Switched to Realtime Obfuscation.
+ Added: Blackout curtains
+ Added: Colored Wood planks
+ Added: Cursed Earh
+ Added: Trash can
+ Added: Division Sigil
+ Added: Healing axe
+ Added Helper: Recipe: Peaceful Nether star
+ Added Helper: Recipe: Fast obsidian mining
- Changed: Replaced Foliage Axe with Healing axe
- Changed: Peaceful Table now requires a sword to be placed in an adjacent chest
- Changed: Explosion from unstable ingot no longer destroys blocks (but still damages nearby entities and items)
- Changed: Creative/Console spawned unstable ingots will not explode.
- Changed: Nerfed Erosion shovel, now only destroys one block at a time (still destroys sand/gravel above mined blocks)
- Changed: Recipes for Colored Bricks/Wood and Golden Lasso
- Cosmetic change: Creative tabs automatically sorts blocks and items into respective alphabetical orders
- Cosmetic change: Peaceful tables have a new model
- Cosmetic change: Adjacent one-way pipes that are both instructed not to feed into each other will not visually connect
- Cosmetic change: 'Primed' Unstable ingots now have basic visual effect to show how much time is remaining.
- Fixed crash related to colored bricks on dedicated servers
- Fixed dedicated servers not working
- Fixed bug with Trading Post