J1mB0's XVM Config 8.11
XVM: eXtended Visualisation Mod: Homepage
This XVM config enhances Minimap, HitLog, PlayerPanel and includes a custom DamagePanel with config.
World of Tanks v0.8.11 ready!
- XVM.ttf : Font for XVM config
- *.xc : XVM config
- SixthSense.png : Sixth Sense Icon
- Right click, Install the "XVM.ttf" font from the "font" folder OR copy it to:
- Copy the "res_mods" folder to:
"\World of Tanks"
Important questions should be asked HERE as I normally don't read the curse comments.
Link to my Twitter profile where you can follow me to get an instant notification on mod update release.
If you have no Duxter account yet you can use this one and register with it. It will automatically send you a friend request from me after registration which you can accept.
You will also get a notification here once I update my mods.
Follow me to see when I'm streaming. Not streaming lately as my internet upload is not good enough.
5.1.0 Test 1
- World of Tanks v0.8.11 supported
5.0.2 Test 3
- WN6 replaced with WN8
- Hit Log and Damage Log optimized to match better
5.0.2 Test 2
- 2nd set of markers moved to separate folder
- Damage Panel updated
5.0.2 Test 1
- World of Tanks v0.8.10 supported
- 2nd set of markers available for Field Commanders' which shows Vehicle name and Player name
5.0.1 Test 3
- 1000 m² draw distance square added to minimap
- Markers optimized
5.0.1 Test 2
- Damage Panel fixed
5.0.1 Test 1
- First documented release