Galvatron TF4 v2.0 (BSA Revision) for ATS v1.39
Mod is based on a truck from "Transformers 4" movie. Updated up to ATS v1.39 and DX11 requirments.
- Standalone model;
- Galvatron mod dealers;
- One cabin;
- Three chassis;
- Own interior;
- SCI Steering Wheels DLC included (updated 2020);
- DLC Cabin Accessories support (some items included);
- SiSL's Mega Pack v3.1 support;
- ATS Wheel Tuning Pack included;
- Advanced Coupling System support;
- Trailer cables support;
- Window animation support;
- Engines sounds updated.
Galvatron mod credits: Fabio Contier
Freightliner Argosy mod credits: Softclub-NSK, stas556, dmitry68, odd_fellow, FRANK_WOT, Kriechbaum, H.Trucker, Harven, Lucasi.
Engines sound credits:
Caterpillar C15, Caterpillar C16, and Cummins ISXS 15 - Harven;
Caterpillar C15 Twin Turbo - Kriechbaum, Voith;
Cummins ISX 12 - unknown author.
Used some details or their elements from RTA-Mods trucks. Stairs are from Sib3rius, Reed.
BSA Junk Yard Revision notes:
- Adapted for ATS v1.39;
- Fixed: UI shadows, other minor fixes;
- Updated: models, interior animation, engine sounds, SCI Steering Wheels DLC;
- Added: necessary for ETS2 files, twin steer and tri-drive chassis, over 2 dozens of types of external accessories, DLC Cabin Accessories and SiSL's Mega Pack support, window and some others animations, added to gallery;
- Revised: lights, coupling system, shadows;
- Changed: cabin's and tanks' proportions, stairs, mirrors, powered axles and suspension, air intake and exhaust systems, mudguards, tail lights;
- Deleted: some files those came out of use.
My congratulations to Fabio Contier on this interesting mod. My special gratitude to Vladimir1203, who appeared to become this canned junk opener.