KENWORTH K100E v0.96 1.35
v0.96 [UPD: 18.07.19]:
- FİNALLY DETROIT DİESEL ENGİNE PACK (3 different series) ADDED FROM KRİECHBAUM.
- New hood modification parts.
v0.92 [UPD: 11.07.19]:
- Interior accessories are now back inside the cab, on the exterior view;
- Hook locator lowered by 55 millimeters. Trailers are now lower, to eliminate the gap between the 5th wheel & the trailer chassis.
v0.91 [UPD: 10.07.19]:
- Lamp material was fixed;
- The interior shading is reworked;
- I have managed to brighten it up around the dash, while somehow, retaining a satisfactory look;
- Secondly, i changed shaders for the upholstery. From dif.spec.oclu, to dif.spec.mult.dif.spec. Wish i knew about this shader from the start;
- And, with all the remarks about how "amazingly optimized" my interior is, i took the liberty and replaced the 1k upholstery AO texture, with a 2k texture.
- Dealer Kenworth.
- 6 chassis (4x2, short 6x4, normal 6x4. One set for 90" cabs, and one for 112" cabs).
- 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90", 90" Aerodyne, 112", and 112" Aerodyne).
- Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
- Paint schemes, based on what you'd see on real K100 trucks.
- Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
- Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find the regular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipe cats, and most of the Cummins.
- Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speed eatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios. Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don't.