Kenworth W900 oqModifed v1.5.0
In version 1.5.0
- Added gearshift lever.
- Two types of clamping frame of the gearshift lever corrugation - chrome, black.
- Two types of levers - chrome, black.
- Three kinds of arm length - short, medium and long. The length was chosen according to the Eaton specification.
- Large selection of lever knobs.
- Knobs correspond to the selected gearbox type.
- Replaced mud flaps. The mudguards now match the sizes and types of real counterparts.
- The choice of front mudguards is now not tied to the choice of rear ones. The set of mudguards is now the same for all chassis.
- Added mud flaps on the footpegs (battery boxes).
- All mudguards have chrome decor as an independent accessory. On the front and rear, the top and bottom, on the boxes only the bottom.
- The shape of the front wing has been slightly corrected.
Slightly modified by me, oq37, Kenworth W900.
- First of all, the wheelbase was changed, instead of 306 inches, it became 285 inches. As a result, the overall length and distance between the semi-trailer and the tractor decreased, which favorably affected the maneuverability of the truck. Now it is easier to maneuver on tight bases.
- Fixed the position of the front wheels, front mudguards.
- The width of the rear mudguard brackets has also been fixed.
- Changed the dimensions of the rear footrests and removed the toolbox.
- Fixed configuration of the front wing.
- Changed the slope of the radiator grille
- Figures on the hood.
- Decals on the door
- Decals on the sleeping bag.
- Adequate seating.
- Emblems on the seat backs.
- Additional slots on the high cockpit.
- Improved sounds.
- Outer door panel and velvet glass, when viewed from the cockpit.
-Adaptation to version 1.37.
Everything that was added in this update (3D models, textures) was done by me from scratch. Nothing, anywhere, from anyone was taken.
Test version: 1.38
Link 3 Connect for Kriechbaum sound pack