Tom Dooley’s Enhanced Peterbilt 579 1.28.x
Based on a SCS model
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
- all sleepers now also have their own interiors
- a variety of radiator grills
– sleeper door options
VIPER, Aradeth, Solaris36, GT-Mike, Pendragon, TomDooley