TomDooley's Pete 579 Parts v1.4.02
The goal of this mod is to beef up the stock Pete 579 with a number of independent customization options. So I gave the model a number of new attachment points.
Contents in release 1.4:
- BETA 80-inch high roof cabin w/ longer chassis and selection of side skirts
- cabin inner lights (sleepers only)
- added "r_grill" attachment point (compatible to Aradeth's parts like horns and lights) and some sample roof slot arrangements. Intentionally left open for use on any cabin - it's your problem if you put attachments where they float, clip or just don't fit. Also includes a roofbar.
- added and/or modified some bullbars
- roof flares. Fixed set of five rooftop marker lights, taken from the stock W900. For sleepers.
- Carrier APU/Aux Air-Conditioner on dedicated slot, mounted on right chassis side behind the tanks, adapted from Viper's 389 (sleepers only)
- "Beacon" mount point, compatible to Aradeth/Ohaha's parts from the VNL
- Exhausts for sleepers: Short Double Caliber (shorter pipes, fits better behind the standup sleeeper), outward-angled rear and side stacks modified from Pendragon models
- Selection of Viper's 389 fenders adapted for the 579 (quarter/half/full fenders for sleepers)
- Neon effect under chassis (sleepers)
- more side skirt options
- Chrome or illuminated (white) Peterbilt logos for the radiator grill, adapted from Viper's 389
- Side blinkers, for sleepers only
- Sideflares for sleepers: models with cleft for side exhausts (one by Shin2044, one by me), longer continuous sideflare panels (replacement), double-row sideflare (under cabin and under sideskirt)
- Rear-left toolbox (by Viper) or steps for the no-plastic sideskirts
- window deflectors
- additional horn adaptors (1.4)
- rack mount for 76-inch sleepers
TomDooley, - Beacons, by D3S and Matgamer (might be adapted without too much hassle) - ETS Tuning Parts for ATS 1.1 fixed, by Aradeth (lights, horns, bullbars, ...) - SCS Extra Bumpers and Parts 1.3, by Pendragon (sideskirts, exhaust pipes, headache/logger racks, bumpers...). Don't forget to pick up the shinyness fix from the respective forum. - EPIQ fairings, by GT Mike (workshop) - Big T's flashers (pocket beacons, look great on bullbar) - Shorty's wheel pack - I also found 50keda's ETS2 accessories mostly compatible