[Official] Fair Cargo Prices v1.1 By Momo (Special Transport)
** This version 1.1 replaces its previous version 1.0 **
** You need to delete version 1.0 **
** After activating this mod, you need to sleep once or twice (in the game, not in real life) before the prices change. **
Have you ever wondered how come the heavy weight 50+ tons cargoes have similar prices with goat cheese and some used papers ? Or have you ever felt that the heavy weight cargoes should have the highest prices over normal cargoes ? Because you have spent a lot of energy and effort to haul those 50+ tons, and not to mention how much money you have spent upgrading your trucks just to hual these monsters. You deserve more than the goat cheese price !
ORDER OF THE NEW PRICES ( 1 being the lowest , 6 being the highest )
1. Ordinary cargoes such as cheese, fruits, beef , …. ( Vanilla prices , no changes )
2. All ADR cargoes. ( Slightly higher than all of the above )
3. 20 – 30 tons cargoes (From the Heavy Weight DLC)
4. 30 – 40 tons cargoes (From the Heavy Weight DLC)
5. 50+ cargoes (From the Heavy Weight DLC)
6. Special Transport cargos (From the Special Transport DLC)
However, all cargoes are still subject to the special conditions such as Fragile, Urgent, Important deliveries.
Please note that the prices you see in the photo and the VDO are based on a level 20 driver. Not a Newbie level. The highest price in this mod is just about 2 – 4 times higher than the lowest price (the normal cargoes remian vanilla value).
– Game patch 1.30.x compatible and also earlier versions.
– Saved game compatible.
– All official DLCs compatible.
– All maps compatible.
– Can work with modded cargoes such as Jazzycats, but this mod has no effects on the modded cargoes. The modded cargoes will remain in their own value.
– Place this mod higher than other economy, cargo mods.
By subscribing this mod you have agreed that:
1. If you want to reupload, only use the original link below:
2. You will not steal my mod to repost with any other link than the given above.
This mod is and will always be free of charge. However, tips are always appreciated.
You can donate by Paypal or Steam Wishlist/Trading Cards.
FOLLOW MY MODS ON FACEBOOK FAN PAGE