Schmitz Cargobull v18.104.22.168
- UAL trigger adapted (did not take previously pallets on the trailer)
- lua error if one is reconfigured from another on S.CS -> see FAQ
- Autoload now takes all selected objects correctly (no bales in pallet mode anymore)
- Autoload now positions objects correctly - no more nesting / stacking
- Autoload now no longer supports wooden pallets (which were the cause of the other problems)
- FillVolume diminished - no longer protrudes through the roof
- FillVolume graphics error fixed
- Steering axle at the front removed -> Lift axle blocked - goes down from 10.000l filling quantity automatically
- Chaff is now also accepted directly from the chopper
- S.CS tarp / tine can be operated individually from the outside
- S.FS Now use the standard key (N)
- Kingbolt / Attacher can be adjusted by mouse -> thus less lifting of the truck
- Texts corrected e.g. ShopConfiguration, English translations, ...
- Chassis adapted (braking force, ...), weight adjusted
Herewith I present you the trailer already known from LS15.
As in the previous version, this is actually no longer contemporary and therefore represents a purely functional mod.
The optics is in the background, as well as other things, which would be the standard in the LS17.
Nevertheless, attempts were made to adjust, upgrade or otherwise make possible all appropriate changes.
Unfortunately, scriptbedingt and game-conditioned some functions are different or no longer present.
This could be remedied by simply making 3 ShopEntries, but then it would not be an allroundPacket anymore.
The aim was to ensure the greatest possible adaptability for everyone.
Filling goods: bulk (ie all bulk goods)
Volume: 32,000 L
Parts: Siwus (BigBags), TheAgraama (belts)
Textures / ingame / functions / animations: HoFFi
Scripts: Sven777b / Frabel, HoT, fruktor, ifko [nator]
REPORT AN ERROR
Please remember that a simple "does not go" brings me nothing.
A meaningful description of what was done when, when should be the basis,
So I can also help effectively.
Who still the log.txt to it, hats made just right.
CRITIC / COMMENTS / WISHES
"I would like to write each one constructively and objectively.
Since this Mod was built purely functional, for me personally all optical concerns are incidental.
Nevertheless, attempts were made to get as close as possible to the LS17 standard.
Also the first published version represents a kind of Final-BETA.
All sensibly expressed suggestions are picked up and hopefully implemented in another version,
So as to satisfy all wishes.
If absurd, insulting or disrespectful comments should take over,
The comment function is deactivated or the Mod is deleted from the corresponding platform.
Since we live in a free country, the decision of the download portal is my thing.
Anyone can load the mod. Complaints about speed or "only once a day download"
May be placed at the relevant portals. It's not my fault.?
If you think that you can make money with the effort, I recommend the math basic course again.
Only laziness I can not stop support ;-)