Tigercat 880 with tools v1.0
This is multifunction excavator for forestry and farming with attachable tools.
- you can attach any of Tigercat's tools
- mod contains ToolAxis script, which alows you to move attached head FWD/BWD, UP/DOWN, LEFT/RIGHT by moving with only one mouse axis. All crane's moving tools(cab swing, boom, stick, head tilt, head rotate) are calculated according to current head position/rotation and head is moving at same height / direction. (see video for details).
- you can turn on Tool Center function, which holds attached head perpendicular to the ground when you are moving with any moving tool
- when turning, excavator's inner belts are moving reverse like in real
- dynamic cylinders and hoses on the arm
- all tools can be found in category forestry or misc or in brand Tigercat
List of tools in the mod:
- Wood grapple (you can select fixed or dangle head attacher)
- Butt N Top loader
- Clamshell unloader
- Wood processor
- Feller Buncher
- Board pallet grapple (can be extended for two pallets)
- Bale fork (with locking script, can be extended for up to 8 square bales)
- Universal fork (with locking script, for all pallets)
- Universal bucket
- Shovel loader (you can select fixed or dangle head attacher, available for all materials, also for short pieces of wood)
- Bracket for reduction to WL / TL / FL / SS (you can attach any of tools in the game)
Activate / deactivate ToolAxis - "KEY_lctrl KEY_t" (ToolAxis is off by deafault, state will be save in savegame)
Center tool function On / Off - "KEY_slash" (next to R Shift)
Extend board pallet grapple - "KEY_b"
Extend bale fork sides - "KEY_b"
Lock bales / pallets - "KEY_x"
ToolAxis forward / backward - "MOUSE_BUTTON_MIDDLE" mouseAxis="y"
ToolAxis up / down - "MOUSE_BUTTON_RIGHT" mouseAxis="y"
ToolAxis left / right - "MOUSE_BUTTON_MIDDLE" mouseAxis="x"
Butt N Top stabilizer left - "KEY_KP_9" "KEY_KP_6"
Butt N Top stabilizer right - "KEY_KP_7" "KEY_KP_4"
If you find any errors or issues, let me know in comments or to [email protected] and i will fix it in next version.
kenny456 / FDR / Gnescher / softfox / Larsen