Animal Worker v2.2
ANIMAL WORKER Version 2.2
Hire a Ranch Hand to feed, water and bed your animals for a small daily fee.
Daily at 7am the worker will:
- Fill the water trough, straw bedding and clean your animals. (configurable in XML)
- Feed all your animals based on number of animals. (configurable in XML)
- Charge a daily fee of 5% + base cost (in XML) + number of animals
New in Version 2.2
- Optimized performance, and fixed typos.
- Added key binds and GUI menu to configure settings.
- Left Alt + 0 to toggle worker status; Left Alt + NumPad 0 to open settings menu; (must be on foot)
- All settings can now be configured in-game (active, fee, base cost, capacity, clean pens)
- Added more language files for 4 total languages (English, Dutch, French, Spanish)
New in Version 2.1
- Set worker to active by default and added 2 more settings to clean the pens and how to fill troughs.
- Settings file is in your modSettings folder (modsSettings/animalWorker/animalWorker.xml)
- Fixed expenses, now listed under Animal Upkeep, also configurable.
- Now uses all feed types. Serial consumers (cows/pigs) get rations based on consumption.
- For less feed set fillToCapacity to false, they will only get daily rations per animal; enough for 6 days. Set to true to fill the troughs.
- Multilingual description
- Multiplayer compatible
Bugs / Conflicts
- No known conflicts or errors in log at this time.
- Compatible with Animal HUD, Animal Pen Extension and Horse Helper.
- No feedback if using the LAlt + 0 toggle yet, just on Dev console; but it works.
Add configurable food fill amounts
Add input binds to Activate/De-activate the worker
- Add option to sell eggs, milk, manure, slurry, wool
- Push notifications when settings are changed or worker completes his tasks...