Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.4
I must admit, this mod looks a little goofy to me. It looks more like it’s really hot in minecraft rather than actually having the plants swayed by the wind. Nothing against it, it just looks a little goofy to me. Graphical limitations of minecraft are probably the cause of this, and I like the effect of it. The mod’s really oriented at the “nature” side of minecraft, rather than the mining or crafting side, and it does a good job of this. It makes beautiful scenery for recording videos, or just taking a look from the mountain top.
Like I said, it does look a little goofy at first. Looks like you’re about to get heat-stroke.
It does add other, smaller things, such as the speed the plants move while it’s raining, as well as the water. Nothing game-changing, it’s all graphical.
- Makes all plants (except for tree logs) move around. It affects pumpkins and melons, as well, which is weird.
- Changes moving speed while raining
- Makes Minecraft look much better
- Nice effects during the rain
- Kind of complicated to configure in my opinion. Not too bad, though.
- A bit buggy
- Smooth movement for all plants
- FPS increase
- Water/lava fixed
- Wheat broken