This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with Steering Wheel or Keyboard. This mode have “Realistic Steering with Keyboard” included.
It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings, in this case “Dynamic Suspension”.
The steering become harder when switching direction and increasing speed. It is less harder when is stationary, ideal for parking!
Braking is a important factor in simulation and also I made some improvements, helping keyboard users also. Now braking is progressive and not so brutal as the default. You will have to use more often the retarder or engine brake.
Added compatibility for game version 1.41.x
Added support for the new DAF XG & XG+
New modded truck integrated in the mod:
- Added support for Scania G, R, R 4-Series & Steamline by RJL
- Added support for Scania T & T 4-Series by RJL
- Added support for Man TGX Euro6 by MADster (paid mod)
- Added support for Man TGX 2020 by HBB Store
- Added support for Iveco S-Way by HBB Store
- Added support for Scania R2012 by FreD
- Fixed possible crash with Volvo by Pendragon
Patch compatibility: 1.40.x;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
- RJL Scania R & Streamline
- Ford F-Max by SimulasyonTURK
- Mercedes Benz Actros 2019 by 5 Crew
- DAF NTT by XBS
- Mercedes-Benz SK by XBS
- DAF 95 ATi by XBSAdd-ons:
- BDF Tandem Truck Pack by Flemming
- DAF XF 105 by Vadik
- DAF XF 105 Rew by Schumi
- DAF XF Euro 6 Rew by Schumi
- Volvo FH 2009 by Schumi
- Scania New Generation By Eugene
- Volvo FH&FH16 2012 by Eugene
- Volvo FH 2009&2012 by Pendragon
- Iveco Hi-Way Rew by Schumi
- MAN TGX E6 by MADster
- Kamaz K5 by Lacoste36
- Kamaz 5490 Neo by SimKA
- Freightliner FLB by Harven (for ETS2)
- Freightliner Argosy by Harven (for ETS2)
- Volvo FH3 by Johnny244
- Renault Premium Rew by Schumi
Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn't proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
If you enjoy my mod and want to share your appreciation, you can buy me a coffee. (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ