SMW Modding presents the Kinze 1050 Grain Cart. Capacity, performance, and rugged design are the hallmarks of engineering masterpieces, and the Kinze 1050 is exactly one of these. Available with either rowcrop or flotation tires or optional tracks, the Kinze 1050 is big enough to get the job done, no matter how big your harvest. In this market, efficiency is the name of the game, and with more capacity per load, the Kinze 1050 allows your grain cart drivers to make fewer trips from the field to the road, thus reducing overall fuel consumption and money out of your pocket.
• Tracks, Rowcrop Tires, and Flotation Tires
• Realistic Weight and Handling
• Multi-fruit Compatible
• Animated Tarp and Discharge Pipe
• AO Texturing
• Proper Scaling
• Working Pipe Light, Brake Lights, and Blinkers
• Satis’ Updated Overloader Script
• Model and Texturing—Rafael Zanella
• Scripting—Sivy, Rafael
• Pictures—Dancanman, Seriousmods
• Testing—Discoade, Rocketman, Seriousmods, Dancanman, TessFarms, and Others
What do you need to run this mod?
• Farming Simulator 2013 Version 2.0 Beta
• A Tractor with a Rear Hitch (Preferably a Large Tractor)
Rules for Uploading to Other Sites:
When uploading this mod to other sites, please use the original download link and either your own screenshots or those provided by seriousmods.
From the SMW Modding Team.
Converted to MR by AlbertL and lindbejb
- 11 Likes
- 1 Comments
- 5360 Downloads
- 1 Downloads in
- 7 years ago