- NF march logo on PDA map and map preview loading screen
- Map is now better compatible with the dynamic field prices mod (thanks to Marko for the tip)
- Changed cake weight and oil pallets
- Sorghum reinstated as chicken feed
- Cows and sheep can now also be fed with alfalfa and alfalfa hay
- Pig feed can now also use rye, spelled and carrots
- The Holstein cows give about 30% more milk
- Collision on port building moved
- Bridge to island (field 78) widened by about 25%
- Replaced old building next to office building in village
- Moved containers on the cheese factory premises
- Fixed missing wheat malt in l10n_en.xml
- Alfalfa should have slightly better performance again
- Rye now grows a little taller
- Ramps at the Raifeisen so that vehicles get stuck less
- Added small missing field corner at Fed 31
- Field 53 on the dyke smoothed out a bit
- Lavender can now be harvested with Thresher and Corn Head again
- Removed superfluous traffic sign next to the campsite
- Earth can also be sold again at the nursery
- Diesel prices slightly reduced again
- Fixed floating car at gas station
- Fixed water plane at field 57 and 80
- Water plane moved to the south so that it can also be placed better on field 81
- Fixed lamps at the bridge
On my homepage already available and now also on Modhoster and then probably on other mod portals. The map may be using my download link also on other mod sites.
For the map I still recommend my mod packs. Links and many info videos can also be found on my homepage.
The map offers among other things the following highlights
Fields then forest
On the NF Marsh there are 79 fields
Sizes 0.8 ha up to 95 ha i the total area of all fields is slightly over 1000ha of which about 140ha are grassland
There are more than 150 ha of forest with countless trees which are mainly also suitable for timber harvester.
In addition to the standard fruits are new on the map rye, spelt, triticale and millet obstructed, as additional fill types there are on the map earth, sand and gravel
Who harvests much must also sell much. For this purpose, there are 16 different outlets
on the NF Marsh 4fach.
On the NF Marsh Mod Map there are 3 different collectibles to search for. These include 10 pairs of Shelly shoes, 30 FA gold coins and 78 NF Marsh pallets.
For all collectibles, there are shelves at the vehicle dealer that fill up when the objects are found. There is also a bonus for finding all the objects in a category.
If someone can not find all the objects themselves there are on my YouTube channel appropriate help videos in which I show all the hiding places of shoes, coins and pallets.
There are at least 15 vacant areas on the map which will surely be supplied with productions by me in the course of the next months
In addition to the map download there are 2 other downloads and namely the Fed Mods Pack and a Fed Production Pack which I will introduce in another video, the two mods are first a summary of all my mods for the LS22
On the North Frisian Marsh it is windy and there a long-term investment in wind turbines can be worthwhile.
The wind turbines built on the map are practically only decoration and can be torn down after you have bought the land and replaced by the NF Marsch windmill
All fruit icons are revised and look no longer so comic-heavy
Many XXL missions thanks to the map size and the field number
With a total of 18 times baren ground textures, everyone can design his yard and his environment suitable
Many fun on the map :)
- 4 Likes
- 0 Comments
- 367 Downloads
- 1 Downloads in
1 year ago