Upper Mississippi River Valley (PC Only Map 4X)
Welcome to Upper Mississippi River Valley. This is a fictional 4x map based on the northeast region of Iowa.
- Corn Dryer is inbuilt in map produces dry corn from corn, NEED to OWN LAND for use.
- Custom harvestore is inbuilt into the map and produces silage from grass/alfalfa/clover/chaff, NEED to OWN LAND for use.
- Whiskey, Beer, Wine, Ethanol, Chips, Soymilk, Pasta, and Oatmeal custom productions are included in the map.
- Map has two new crops, Alfalfa and Clover, which can be mowed as grass and baled, food for animals. Credits to Lancyboi.
- Custom crop textures for corn by AW Modding, Wheat, and barely destruction by SeriousMods.
- Corn and Soybeans can now output cornstalks and bean straws which can be baled and sold for extra bucks.
- Working traffic signals, script by Achimobil.
- Map has Custom Geo inbuilt. Corn and Soybeans can be planted in spring and harvested in winter.
- Map has additional ground textures and can be used in paint mode.
- Custom lighting added, orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights.
- Map has 63 arable lands, ranging from medium to large, and a few meadows.
- Custom flat bottom grain bins added across farms and NEED to OWN LAND for use.
- Custom Iowa license plates added.
- 7 custom farm areas on the map with 9 dairy barns and 3 pigsties. Need to buy land to own.
- Added Anhydrous Ammonia as a new fertilizer type. Propane added.
- 2 Fire Stations are added to the map with animated doors.
- All farms have fuel triggers. I left out the house trigger so players can add their own triggers.
- 10 sell points included and vary for each product. Train silo and train sell point added.
- There is a John Deere Dealership, There are dealer vehicles that can only be used as demo equipment.
- There is a bulk feed shop for buying seeds, lime, herbicide, fertilizer, anhydrous, and propane.
- Added sell point for chaff. Sell point also takes Silverrun DLC map products.
- Added custom sounds across the map. Various buildings have smoke effects.
- Multi-Terrain Angle installed, using 32 angles.
- Map is completely Error-free and just a few small warnings that are harmless.
If you think I deserve some reward for my hard work, please buy me a coffee or a drink. It's not mandatory at all.
Any donations however small are always very much appreciated & this would be an extra motivation for me to bring better maps to FS 22.
If you like my work please share. Thank you!
Note: The map is originally made by DR Modding for FS17, Map is completely redone by DJ Modding for FS22.
Note: I do not take complete credits for the models/objects as a few of them are from Fs19 maps where I did convert to FS22, make changes to models and textures.
Map Models & objects: Giants Software, CCS101, DR Modding, MRG Mapping, MB Farms, Louisiana Mapping, Central Ohio Modding, Lancyboi, Txzar Mapping, CBJ Midwest Modding, Seriousmods, NoCreekFarms, NEFG Modding, Antler22, CSA Modding, HD Modding, Dyjo modding, Piotr75, ShowMeDirt, PM-Modding, RWModding, AWModding, Fatian and TSM, blueweb, Rory Kain, bhModding, North Simulation, cjwilksy, IB055, ThompsonM06, Fendt512, Basti_66, Amy Hertzler, Eric Borman, Edwards Modding, Dr.Drulia, and 4MR modding.
Scripts: LS-Modcompany/kevink98, modelleicher, GTX, Ifko, Andy, LKX/Stegei, Sven777b, Evgeny Zaitsev, TracMax, CCS101.
- I apologize if there are objects on the map that are not credited properly. Please drop me a message so that I can update credits. I would always credit people's work properly.
- I would always be grateful to Will(CCS101) for helping me with my maps, scripts, and much more when needed.
- I would always be grateful to CCS101, DR Modding, MRG mapping, Serious Mods, Txzar Mapping, Lancyboi for letting me use models from their maps.
- I would always be grateful to Klutch Simulations, DjGoHam Gaming, The FarmSim Guy, Farmer Klein, Argsy Gaming, 82 Studio, Farmer Cop, Kederk Farms, Virtual Farmer, FSClub, PrestigeWorldWide, Trucket Matzy, Mighty Mike Farms, Dr Drulia for the support and map reviews.
I would like to thank you for your time. Hopefully, you will enjoy playing this map as I do. Please report to my FB page for any issues.
As promised here is Build Your Farm Edition. Removed all farms so you can build your own.
Link to BYF version - https://djmodding.itch.io/upper-mississippi-river-valley-build-your-farm-edition
OVERRATED. this map isn't all that. It never was
As per usual with his maps, half the stuff doesn't work.
DJ Modding IS a joke
Why is DJ modding a joke?
Game keeps crashing
YOU have a mod that is conflicting. No crashes here, on the Build Your Farm version, or regular version.
put the map on mod network
DJ modding converted this map, he dont have the talent to make a great map like this from scratch!
Awesome map, and I'm glad it was redone. I'm sure it will get updated. I hope.
How do I make it so I can mow the annoying bushes that don't go away when I'm painting in Landscaping?
Real-Mowing doesn't get rid of it either...
isn't life grand.....farming always satisfies those who know their TRUE selves....
Write a comment