The mod extends the standard silos , whether installed on Hagenstedt or mod -maps to a handful of features. I want to make the rollers on the silo to his driving and interesting task , which it indeed is in really well . From the standard script extract with small changes a lot , so I use deliberately here - simply because it is not tied to specific Mapobjekte / Maps etc .
Wodran 's all been screwed :
* The individual " heap " are now compressed separately. It is no longer enough somehow on the silo rumzuturnen , you really have to work through everything clean .
* The degree of compaction affects the filling level of ( uncompressed material has about three times the volume ) . You can see and so noted compacting .
* The degree of compaction of the current single cluster is also displayed in the InfoBox to the overall degree of compaction
* Chaff removal with shovels / sliding shields is now possible
* Filling the silo with shovels / sliding shields is now possible
* " Widening out " is almost going down to zero. ( Take Schiebeschild , this are the things there ;))
* If too much uncompacted material on a site is ( a part of heap ) hinders the densification. How much and how fast depends on the difficulty . (Details as an extra point below)
* Compression speed and maximum bunkerSiloCompactionScale depend on the difficulty level.
* One can silo at any time provided that cover at least 10 % fill level ( standard condition ) OR 120000 Chaff in it . The latter is intended for mod maps in which large capacity are recorded in the silos . The compression is irrelevant .
* Material can become moldy. Here, each single pile is considered separately, ie it may well be that the silage is well up on the rest behind it. Moldy material can be removed as heck .
* The opening of the silo after the fermentation is done manually. Anyone who wants to can the silo later shut up again (on special request ;))
* The stretch Siloverteiler of Katsuo is specifically supported: If it is turned on and is properly in the material you get a similar equalization how it has previously reached by driving over them in Standardsilo .
* To distribute by pushing blade in addition to the parallel published shovelMovementFill mod is highly recommended.
Too much uncompacted material :
What is not yet pushed me angry that it has made anything if you only fully popped the silo and then a little bit in front covering is still rolled over it . In the current version, which is set up as follows : The first 25m ³ per sub- clusters are free ( properly unload and distribute throughout the silo has its advantages ;)) . Thereafter, depending on difficulty down the compression speed . In light relatively slowly and only to one-half . On the other hand, heavy quite quickly and down to 10% . Because it makes perfect sense for the roll master the whole thing first to distribute properly and then get stuck . How strong the compression is affected can be read in the infobox of the number of (!) In the output.
of mold :
There are two different scenarios in which the formation of mold occurs.
It is now possible at any time to cover up the silo , provided there is enough ( at least 10% , or 120,000 liters, whichever is less). The rot has gotten a random effect . Basically, moldy even a perfectly compacted pile . The probability for this is - depending on difficulty - at 1% / 2 % / 3% ( Easy , Normal, Hard ) . Come again for each % point of the missing during compaction of single pile is also 1 % / 2 % / 3% added ( Easy , Normal, Hard ) .
Lightweight, compacted pile on 95%. 1% (base ) + 5 * 1 % (5% compaction missing) = 6% probability that the single pile moldy. That's about one in 17 Here goes .. go
Heavy, pile on 92 % compressed :
3% ( base ) + 3 * 8 % = 27% probability that the single pile moldy. Who is not compacted properly with almost a third loss this ...
For too long, open storage
What has always annoyed me on Standardfahrsilo : You could tilt the stuff there and leave it for weeks. This went partially to the extent that you have harvested the corn, newly planted and harvested again and then compress both batches together and ferment . If you think about it once : It just did not ...
If you let the chaff ( chaff ) now lying around open too long catches that too at some point to become moldy. From a more technical reasons for a small minimum quantity required in the heap (8000 chaff , so not much). The speed of this depends on the difficulty . Once the minimum quantity is exceeded one has on light 6 days to close the silo , on Normal 3 and Heavy 2 days. When fermenting it's all just around make durable, and may be felt at the site also I think. If you compressed the stuff reasonably can double the time to decay to maximum.
* Easy to do the zip in the mods folder. Done.
* MP works
* Yes, MR also . ( Wen's interested : The special function that MR blades Chaff can see is being overwritten by a function , with all the blades have the right fillType the can . )
* Even if the question is still 3x come : No, a partial uncovering as Headys BGA silo LS11 can not be implemented by script changes and there will be with this script , either in this age or in later versions . It just does not work . Not even if you will quite often asked.
Otherwise, I would like to thank for the Eribus as always great art- work and all that have participated in the WIP .
Happy Siloschieben ! :)
shovelMovementFill : http://www.modhoster.de/mods/shovelmovementfill
Reck Siloverteiler : http://www.modhoster.de/mods/reck-jumbo-silageverteiler
- 0 Likes
- 0 Comments
- 294 Downloads
- 1 Downloads in
- 7 years ago