Official release from the author. Its avaliable with a flatbed, dumpbed, hooklift or as a semi.
- Added: more wheel options, crawlers and chains, avaliable under the Mitas brand and under Lizard.
- Fixed: windows being foggy.
- Added: trailer attacher (optionable)
- Added: ability to autoload round bales vertically
- Fixed: Adjusted Autoload positions
Caution! Due to the many details of a chains 3d model it may cause lag on lower end PC's.
- Flatbed: with or without ramp. With Easy Autoload
- dumpbed: with or without salt spreader
- semi: short, long or longer
- wheels: 3 different rims, 4 brands (Including care wheels)
- tag axle: none, single or dual, liftable with right mouse button.
- Fifth wheel adjustable with right mouse button.
- 7 bumpers, including plow mount
- 6 different colorpickers for different parts
- optionable 'side parts', fuel tanks, toolboxes etc.
- The autoload function is configurable as 'light' and 'full'. With the 'light' option you need to lift the objects close to the flatbed for it to autoload.
- Warning: The latest version of the Easy Autoload script has a bug that when you save (manual or auto) it unloads the loaded objects onto the flatbed, I will update as soon as I find a fix.
- Some of the mentioned options above will not function depending on which other options you choose.
hosted on sharemods.com, use adblock! Please respect my choice of hosting site, it helps to keep me motivated.
You may repost this on other modsites but please use the original link only!