Bandeirante auger wagon has a carbon steel frame, adjusted in size to guarantee the quality, robustness and durability of the equipment.
The painting is epoxy powder paint, which has a higher resistance to wear and corrosion, making it more durable even when working with fertilizers.
- Auger Wagon feature a modular construction, allowing flexibility in transport and easy maintenance.
- Total drainage, being the trailer with the smallest grain leftover on the market, ensuring the exchange of cultures without the need for long stops to clean.
- Thread cleaning sluice, facilitating access and maintenance.
- Discharge tube has drive and lock system, ensuring safety in operations even with non-pressurized cylinder, keeping the tube invariant.
- Auger Wagon: 130,000 $
- Auger Wagon Stainless Steel: 286,000 $
- Capacity: 20,000 l